Set in the heart of downtown Charleston, Charleston Place is the perfect location to explore the region’s colorful history and outstanding natural beauty.
- 320 Deluxe Rooms
- 80 Club Level Rooms
- 40 Suites
The Club occupies the top two floors and offers a private concierge service, along with a wide array of enhanced services, amenities and cuisine.
- Check-in time: 4pm
- Check-out time: noon
- 24-hour room service
- Fully equipped Business Center
- Concierge service
- Valet parking and garage parking for 440 cars
- Hotel guest rooms are non-smoking
- All rooms are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and voicemail
Places of Interest
Charleston offers horse-drawn carriage rides, tours to houses, mansions, museums, and historic monuments such as Fort Sumter. A few miles from the city are a number of magnificent old plantation houses, such as the 18th century Middleton Place.
Restaurants and Bars
Guests can enjoy fine cuisine in a choice of three superb restaurants:
- Charleston Grill – Under the instruction of Chef Michelle Weaver, the menu serves a wonderful array of gourmet specialties. Charleston Grill also offers nightly jazz music.
- The Palmetto Cafe – With its informal, tropical garden-style ambience, The Palmetto Cafe is the ideal place to while away an afternoon enjoying the sumptuous range of American and international dishes.
- Thoroughbred Club – Conveniently located next to the hotel’s grand staircase, this is the best place in town for Cocktails, Appetizers, and Desserts—all backed up with live musical entertainment every night.
205 Meeting Street
Charleston, South Carolina 29401
Tel: 1-888-635-2350 or